Low Cost Wireless Mobile Computing. The TDX20 is an exceptional tool for use in commercial applications where the convenience of wireless data communication is preferred over wired methods, and where acquisition cost is an important factor when selecting a data collection device.
The TDX20 handheld inventory scanner comes equipped with Internet Explorer for web-based and cloud applications, and a collection of pre-loaded software applications called DC Suite which are designed specifically for wireless mobile computing to complete traditional inventory-related tasks.
Every TDX20 includes:
- DC Console Application Design Software
- DC Uplink Software (License Required)
for those wishing to enable the wireless feature of the DC Suite application
- DC Suite Data Collection Software
- Green Protective Case
- USB cable and wall charger
- Standard one year warranty
- Operates Windows CE 6.0 Pro
- 2.8 QVGA display, resistive touch
- 1D Linear CCD scanning, 2D Imager scanning
- 802.11bgn radio
- 24-key tactile keypad
Industry Use and Sample Tasks: Warehouse, back-office retail, inventory counts, asset tracking
Counting your inventory is an important aspect of proper inventory control and using barcodes makes the process so much faster, with far fewer errors than manual counting.
Retail / Back Office
Every retail operation, big or small, needs reliable inventory management and it starts at the receiving dock or the back door.
Use barcodes to track the movement of tools, equipment documents or any other valuable asset. Check them out when they leave their repository, then back in when they are returned. Know who took possession of the item and when.
Maintain the location and condition of expensive company property, tools and equipment. Use this information to monitor maintenance, age and value of company assets.
Windows® Embedded 6.0
Freescale® i.MX283 @ 454 MHz
128MB (400Mhz DDR2)
512MB (NAND Flash)
MicroSD Slot (Up to 16 GB)
BT 2.1 EDR
2.8″ QVGA Color TFT with Multi-Viewable Angle glass
4.2 Volt, Lithium Ion, 4 cells
100% at 6.5 hours
USB, Wall Adapter
7.40″ x 2.75″ x 1.30″ (188mm x 70mm x 33 mm)
10.4 ounces (Including batteries and silicone case)
-20° to 50°C / -4° to 122°F
1D CCD scanning
2D Imager scanning
24-key T-9 (Text on 9 keys)
Beeper, Two dual-color LEDs, AML ScreenFlash
Durable rubber boot with textured grip sides, with up to six colors available. The optional colors include red, black, orange, yellow, green and blue.
Protective Canvas Case with Lanyard
This ergonomic canvas-style protective case features a splatter-proof button cover and a neck lanyard with a cushioning pad for comfort. Ideal for the hands-on work environment!
Protective Canvas Belt Holster
This ergonomic canvas-style protective belt holster features a heavy-duty belt clip and a dual stylus-holder pocket.
Use the PWR-LDX10 with the MicroUSB cable included with the LDX10 or TDX20 devices to charge them via 110VAC outlet.
Every LDX10 or TDX20 includes a MicroUSB cable, Type B. Additional AML approved USB cables are available.
Battery, 800 mAh (set of 4)
Extended Warranty Plus
- An Extended Warranty Plus REPLACES the standard limited warranty, and provides for the following additional benefits.
- Three years of coverage from the date the product ships from AML.
- Covers the failure of internal components as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Covers failure of external components regardless of fault. Generally this includes the case, LCD displays, keypads, overlays, lenses, and exposed connectors. Note: This does not include the replacement of internal components as a result of abuse or excessive wear and tear. Printed circuit boards, scan engines, and other electronic assemblies are not covered if they are physically damaged.
- Covers firmware upgrades.
- Four (4) business-day turnaround, excluding time in transit, when RMA number is properly marked on the outside of the box.
- Standard return freight (FedEx ground) included.
The Extended Warranty Plus may be purchased anytime during the term of the standard limited warranty. The Extended Warranty Plus is not an extension of the standard warranty, but instead replaces it. The start date of the Extended Warranty Plus is the start date of the original warranty. Note that the Extended Warranty Plus does not cover products that have been subjected to improper installation, or that have been modified or used for purposes other than what they were intended.