PW2NX | 2-inch Mobile Label Printer
The PW2NX is SATO’s next generation of IoT-equipped and ruggedized mobile printers designed for use across multiple industry verticals and their applications.
- Standard USB connector
- Dual radio operation for wide compatibility with many systems
- Bluetooth 3.0 (iOS, Android, Windows)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- WiFi Certified
- Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz
- NFC with bidirectional communication
- Optimized Smart Battery Technology
- Exceptionally Light Weight
- Fast print speeds - 6 ips
- Large Label Capacity - 22% More Labels per Roll
- Linerless Option
- Polycarbonate Construction - 8.2’ drop specification
Seven-printer languages preinstalled - Easy integration to existing applications:
SBPL®, SCPCL®, SDPL®, SIPL®, SPOS®, STPCL®, SZPL®
Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics
SATO printing solutions…moving anything and everything, safely and securely! Today, real-time visibility of valuable assets is critical. Whether transporting luggage or moving goods through a distribution center, every step between receipt and delivery represents an opportunity for process improvement.
The extensive range of high quality thermal barcode and RFID solutions from SATO America makes it easy to increase security and traceability while improving productivity - essential goals when transporting and tracking everything of value.
SATO is a leading provider of barcode application solutions for the healthcare marketplace. Comprehensive and affordable healthcare solutions to reduce your cost of operation, improve the quality of identification – all while empowering healthcare professionals with the tools to enhance their data collection needs.
If you’re implementing BPOC (barcode point of care) verification systems or similar patient safety technologies, our solutions help you meet the demanding requirements of the FDA, AHA, HIPAA and JCAHO industry guidelines for patient identification wristbands and labels.
- Patient Tracking
- Patient ID and Safety
- RFID Asset Tracking
- Secure Parcel Tracking
- Supply Room Inventory
SATO knows retail. Building on over 70 years of experience, having introduced one of the first hand labelers in 1962 and the world's first thermal transfer label printer in 1974, SATO is recognized for delivering rugged dependability and reliable performance throughout its product line.
sicomHQ's Top Pick Feature List:
- Best in class reliability and throughput
- Small and weighs less than a pound with included battery & belt clip
- 2.36" OD Roll
- Labels, receipt paper, optional liner-less
- Multiple 8.2' drop rating
- 6" print speed
- 7 pre-loaded printer languages
- Display and LED status indicators
- USB, BT, NFC and Cisco certified dual band Wi-Fi