The AML Interactive Self-Service Kiosk Offers Enhanced User Experience. The KDT3 is capable of running full screen video, playing stereo audio, scanning barcodes, and displaying stunning images on its SVGA color display.
The KDT3 is the ideal kiosk for retail or commercial applications where the quality of the image and the delivery of the message is paramount. If a picture equals a thousand words, the KDT3 speaks volumes.
Every KDT3 includes:
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Ready
- Standard one year warranty
- Windows CE 6.0 Pro
- Integrated barcode scanning
- 8.0” display with touchscreen
- Wired or wireless connectivity
- Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
Industry Use and Sample Tasks: Retail, hospitality, price-checking, loyalty programs, gift registry
Windows© Embedded 6.0 R3
Texas Instruments© OMAP3 @ 600 MHz
Memory (Flash Storage)
256 MB Integrated Flash ROM
8″ SVGA (800x600), 16-bit Color TFT LCD
Hi-Fi Digital Audio Codec; 16-bit Stereo DAC; Integrated Stereo Speakers
Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af compliant) Ready; Optional 12V DC Adapter
8.5″ L x 9.4″ W x 2″ D
(215mm x 240mm x 50mm)
-20° to 50°C / -4° to 122°F
Barcode Scanning (Options)
2D Omni-directional Imager; 1D Laser
USB OTG 2.0; RS-232
WLAN: Optional 802.11bgn radio
LAN: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
4 x 4mm Threaded Inserts; Optional VESA 75 Wall Mount Bracket
Quick Mount Wall Bracket
Quickly and easily mount the Monarch to a wall, or other flush surface. Bracket includes screws and padded, felt tape.
12V DC Adapter
If the standard Power-over-Ethernet is not utilized, this 12V DC adapter is required to power the device.
Extended Warranty Plus
- An Extended Warranty Plus REPLACES the standard limited warranty, and provides for the following additional benefits.
- Three years of coverage from the date the product ships from AML.
- Covers the failure of internal components as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Covers failure of external components regardless of fault. Generally this includes the case, LCD displays, keypads, overlays, lenses, and exposed connectors. Note: This does not include the replacement of internal components as a result of abuse or excessive wear and tear. Printed circuit boards, scan engines, and other electronic assemblies are not covered if they are physically damaged.
- Covers firmware upgrades.
- Four (4) business-day turnaround, excluding time in transit, when RMA number is properly marked on the outside of the box.
- Standard return freight (FedEx ground) included.
The Extended Warranty Plus may be purchased anytime during the term of the standard limited warranty. The Extended Warranty Plus is not an extension of the standard warranty, but instead replaces it. The start date of the Extended Warranty Plus is the start date of the original warranty. Note that the Extended Warranty Plus does not cover products that have been subjected to improper installation, or that have been modified or used for purposes other than what they were intended.